Alliance Credit Union, a leading Silicon Valley financial institution for over 60 years, is seeking an experienced
Financial Center Manager to join our Leadership Team. In this key role, you will motivate and lead a Financial
Center Team to achieve individual and corporate goals by providing exceptional service to our members and
developing innovative and effective solutions to achieve sales and service effectiveness and the Financial Center.
You must have exceptional leadership ability including coaching entry level staff to achieve sales and service goals as
well experience in developing new credit union business from within the local community. A demonstrated commitment to
exceptional service is key to success in the Alliance organization!
If you are ready to take your career to the next level by joining an organization where innovation, leadership,
empowerment, hard work and member service are valued, then Alliance Credit Union is the place for you! We offer
very competitive compensation and benefit programs as well as the opportunity to be part of an organization that
believes in serving the community and treating every member of the Team with the utmost respect at all times. Our
work environment is collaborative, fast-paced, friendly, fun and forward-thinking.
Qualified candidates will posses the following skills and experience:
- 4-6 years previous branch management experience in a credit union or bank including general Financial Center operations and consumer lending
- Experience working in a sales and service environment including developing and attaining sales and service goals and growing membership and loans
- Extensive knowledge of branch operations, regulations and best practices
- Senior level problem resolution skills and the ability to handle challenging and complex service, staff management and Financial Center issues
- Strong ability to develop and implement solutions to improve sales and service in the Financial Center
- Senior level leadership skills and the ability to motivate, develop, coach and evaluate Team Members for maximum performance
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional service to internal and external members
- Ability to develop and lead a high-performance team through collaboration, open communication and a genuine interest in others
- Ability and willingness to stay abreast of emerging trends within the financial services industry and recommend/implement best practices as appropriate
- Senior level written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Experience with Teller Navigator, Data Safe/FiServe is preferred
- Must be skilled in MS Outlook (WORD, Excel, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business preferred
- Must have a Notary certification or be willing to obtain one
If you possess the above qualifications, please forward your resume, including your salary requirements to
firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.