Alliance Credit Union, a leading Silicon Valley financial institution for over 50 years, is seeking a management level Collections professional to
join our dynamic Leadership Team. In this key role, the Collections Manager will motivate and lead our collections team to achieve individual and
corporate goals by providing exceptional service to our members and developing innovative and effective solutions to reducing delinquency. This
Manager is responsible for achieving maximum recovery through delinquency control, loss mitigation and visionary leadership. Responsibilities
also include statistical reporting, delinquency portfolio management, forecasting and ALCO participation.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level by joining an organization where innovation, leadership, empowerment, hard work and member
service are valued, then Alliance Credit Union is the place for you! We offer very competitive compensation and benefit programs as well as the
opportunity to be part of an organization that believes in serving the community and treating every member of the Team with the utmost respect at
all times. Our work environment is collaborative, fast-paced, friendly, fun and forward-thinking.
Qualified candidates will posses the following skills and experience:
- 6-8 years previous consumer, real estate and direct and indirect vehicle collections management experience in a financial services organization, preferably in a credit union or bank
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business preferred
- Extensive knowledge of collection laws, regulations and best practices
- In-depth knowledge of consumer collections including vehicle, mortgage and unsecured debt
- Senior level problem resolution skills and the ability to handle challenging and complex collections issues
- Strong analytical abilities
- Senior level people management skills and the ability to motivate, develop and evaluate individuals for maximum performance
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional service to internal and external members
- Senior level written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop a high-performance team through collaboration, open communication and a genuine interest in others
- Ability and willingness to stay abreast of emerging trends within the financial services industry and recommend/implement best practices as appropriate
- Knowledge of collections software and technology. Experience with Akcellerant and Caylyx software is preferred
If you possess the above qualifications, please forward your resume, including your salary requirements to email@example.com
. No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.