In this key role on the Executive Leadership Team, the VP, Lending is be responsible for establishing and supporting the Credit Union’s strategic
objectives and goals for consumer and mortgage lending as well as the collections area. The VP, Lending will contribute to the Credit Union’s success
and bottom line by ensuring that our lending products and services are innovative, competitive and profitable, establishing mutually beneficial
business partnerships with vendors as appropriate.
Through exceptional and inspirational leadership the VP, Lending motivates and ensures knowledge and skill development of our Lending and Collections
Assistant Vice Presidents and their teams while building and maintaining effective professional relationships at all levels of the organization.
If you are a Lending Executive who is interested in joining an organization where innovation, leadership, empowerment, hard work and member service
are valued, then Alliance Credit Union is the place for you! We offer very competitive compensation and benefit programs as well as the opportunity
to be part of an organization that believes in serving the community and treating every member of the Team with the utmost respect at all times. Our
work environment is collaborative, very fast-paced, friendly, fun and forward-thinking.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 8 years progressive lending experience in a leadership/management role in a financial services organization.
- Demonstrated experience working on an Executive Leadership Team.
- Exceptional leadership abilities and the ability to motivate, influence and lead individuals and teams for maximum performance.
- Experience working effectively with regulators, examiners and auditors.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of consumer lending and collections methods, practices as well as laws, rules and regulations.
- Experience and knowledge of commercial and business lending is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer and mortgage lending products and services and ability to identify trends, issues and high payoff lending strategies.
- Knowledge of Akcelerant and Meridian Link software strongly preferred.
- Ability to develop and present complex financial information.
- Must possess executive level written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization including the Board of Directors.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaboration, open communication and a genuine interest in others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business preferred
- Must be “bondable” and possess or qualify for NMLS registration.
Alliance Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please forward resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to (408) 979-5151.