If you’re here, you’re probably looking for a bank. And you may even be wondering why you should choose
Alliance Credit Union over any other financial institution out there. Well, it’s simple: we’re not like other
banks. Oh sure, we offer all the bells and whistles the other guys do. But our purpose is to help our communities
and the individuals that live in them to build a sustainable financial future.
At Alliance Credit Union you’ll enjoy:
- A complete selection of great financial services and competitive rates
- Superior service and excellent advice – no matter what your balance may be
- People who care about your community because we live here too
- A commitment to financial education and to helping you create a healthy financial future
- Professional expertise you can depend on
- Financial responsibility and accountability
- A true vote in how we operate - because if you have an account here, you’re also an owner
- A local alternative to “big banks”
So browse our site. See what we can provide you. And when you’re ready, we’re here to help.
Who can open an account?
You are eligible to open an account at Alliance Credit Union if you met any of the following criteria:
Open an account
- If you live, work, worship or attend school in the counties of Santa Clara, San Mateo or Alameda in California; and New Hanover, Pender or Brunswick counties in North Carolina.
- If you're an employee of one of the 400+ companies we serve. To find out if your company offers Alliance membership, contact your Personnel Department or call us at 800.232.8669.
- If you're a family member of an existing Alliance member. Family member is defined as: spouse, child, sibling, parent, parent-in-law, grandparent, grandchild, stepchildren, stepparents, stepsiblings, adopted children, foster children, brother or sister in-laws, aunts, uncles, aunt-in-law, uncle-in-law, niece, nephew or cousin.
- If you share a residence with an Alliance account holder. For example, if you share an apartment with someone who has an Alliance account, you can become a member of Alliance Credit Union.
online or stop by a financial center.