Alliance Credit Union, a leading Silicon Valley financial institution for over 50 years is seeking an experienced Member
Relationship Manager to join our dynamic team at one of our South Bay locations. Alliance was founded on the principle of
“People Helping People" and we only hire people who are passionate about helping others achieve their financial dreams and
who want to be part of an organization that makes a difference in the lives of the members we serve every day. You must
present a professional appearance and have above average communication skills. You must be self-motivated, service and
goal-oriented and have excellent sales skills. You must be well-organized, detail-oriented, adept at multi-tasking
and able to transition easily from one task/priority to another.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits programs and the opportunity to be part of an organization where innovation,
leadership, empowerment, hard work and member service are valued. Our work environment is fast-paced, high-performance, family-friendly
and encourages innovative thinking; continuous learning, team spirit and of course fun!
This is a sales-oriented position that requires meeting and exceeding monthly goals.
In this role you will open new accounts and serve as a loan originator and processor, manage a portfolio of members; calling
members to add value to their relationship and assess and determine members financial needs by recommending the appropriate
products and services to meet these needs.
Some Saturday hours are required. May require travel between Financial Center locations.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years previous experience in a financial institution including consumer loan processing and opening new accounts
- Demonstrated success in the sale of financial products and services
- Bi-lingual skills helpful (English/Spanish)
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accurately and efficiently handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Extremely well organized, accurate, detail-oriented, and reliable
- Strong knowledge of financial industry products and services
- Ability to effectively use active listening skills
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional service to internal and external members
- Experience working with a Windows-based computer environment
Alliance offers very competitive compensation and benefit programs including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Life Insurance with additional buy-up plan
- Babies in the Workplace Program
- Vacation and Sick time accrual
- Yearly Floating Holiday
- 10-11 Paid Holidays per year
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Annual Team Development Day
- Incentive Pay (for some positions)
- Recognition Programs
- Business Casual Dress Code
If this sounds like the job you’ve been looking for, please forward your resume
with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.