Alliance Credit Union, a leading Silicon Valley financial institution for over 60 years, is experiencing exceptional loan
growth and 2015 is looking to be one of our most successful years ever! Our fast-paced Mortgage Loan Department is looking
for a hard-working, detail-oriented individual to join their team as a Loan Processor.
In this role, you will Interface with members/borrowers on all types of mortgage loan applications. You will review and
verify the accuracy of required documents submitted with the loan applications and prepare the applications for funding
by the Loan Officer. You must have extensive knowledge of mortgage loan processing procedures and regulations and previous
experience processing all types of mortgage loan applications including VA/FHA, Freddie Mac, and Fannie Mae. You must
possess exceptional organizational skills and have the ability to handle a high volume of work in a fun and super-fast-paced
environment. It also requires a commitment to excellence in terms of proving excellent service and ensuring the quality and
accuracy of loan files and documents.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level by joining an organization where innovation, leadership, empowerment,
hard work and member service are valued, then Alliance Credit Union is the place for you! We offer very competitive
compensation and benefit programs as well as the opportunity to be part of an organization that believes in serving
the community and treating every member of the Team with the utmost respect at all times. Our work environment is
collaborative, fast-paced, friendly, fun and forward-thinking.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years mortgage loan processing experience
- Knowledge of mortgage lending products, documentation, policies and procedures, service and delivery methods
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal/external customers via telephone, email and in person
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience working with a Windows-based computer environment
- Bi-lingual skills (English/Spanish) a plus!
Alliance offers very competitive compensation and benefits programs including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance buy-up plan
- Babies in the Workplace Program
- Paid Vacation Time
- 12 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Team Development Days
- Incentive Pay (for some positions)
- Recognition Programs
- Business Casual Dress Code
If you believe that you have the skills and qualifications to be successful in our fast-paced organization where
exceptional service, teamwork and commitment make things happen and are committed to service and goal achievement,
forward your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
No phone calls, please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.